A. Types of data collected
We collect the following data from you:
- The data you provide
To place an ad, you must provide us with your pseudonym, your email address, your telephone number, and your city.
If you subscribe to a paid option to highlight your advertisement, we also ask you for payment information (credit card number by PayPal).
We use, based on our legitimate interest, automatic ad content analysis technology to detect unsolicited content, including fraudulent content.
When you create your Personal Account, you must provide us with your pseudonym, your email address and your telephone number.
Contact customer support or report ads
When you contact our customer support or report an ad, you must provide us with your surname, first name and email address.
Respond to an ad
If you wish to respond to an ad on our site that interests you, you can directly contact the advertiser concerned using their contact details visible on the description page of the ad.
2. Data we automatically collect through your use of our services
We record usage data when you access our services (or use them in any way), including our Applications, such as when you perform a search, when you respond to or submit Ads, or when you use our Secure Payment service.
In particular, we carry out audience measurements, with which we measure, for example, the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the Site, as well as the activity of visitors to the Site and their frequency of return. We use login identifiers (including identifiers relating to your mobile devices).
These data are collected for statistical purposes only.
B. Use of your data
- Use of your data on the basis of the execution of the contract
On the basis of the execution of the contract that binds us, we use your data to provide you with our services, and in particular:
- ensure the publication of your Ad;
- ensure the creation and management of your Account;
- sell and invoice the credits and paid options to which you subscribe;
- send you push notifications and emails regarding your use of our services;
- answer your questions to customer support;
- allow you to carry out transactions via the Secure Payment Service;
2. Use of your data based on our legitimate interest
Based on our legitimate interest, we use your data to:
- make statistics and marketing analysis, in order to understand how you use our services;
- provide you with personalized content and improve your user experience;
- send you advertisements published on our site likely to interest you, with regard to the advertisements that you consult or those to which you respond,
- send you as a User commercial and/or promotional proposals, solely from eSanou and exclusively concerning the eSanou service;
- for service improvement purposes;
- evidentiary purposes.
3. Use of your data to comply with our legal obligations
- Finally, we are likely to process your data in the context of compliance with our legal obligations.
4. Shelf life
The retention period of your personal data varies according to the purpose of their collection:
- Account data (identity, electronic contact details, telephone number, service usage history) are kept for 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship;
- The data relating to the management of your Account and your Ads are kept for a period of 5 years from their deletion and this, exclusively for the purposes of proof;
- Documents and accounting documents are kept for 10 years, as accounting proof;
- The data relating to your credit card are kept by our payment service provider for the purposes of proof in the event of a complaint. The cryptogram of your card is kept only for the time necessary to carry out each transaction and managed by PayPal;
- Data likely to be the subject of a judicial requisition (connection data, identity, contact details, data relating to transactions) are kept for 12 months from their collection.
5. Security of your data
We protect your information using physical, electronic and administrative security measures. Our safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.